Session-based login via URL

Post by wmander.. » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 02:04:52

This question seems to come up quite a bit. For detail, look here:

http://www.notes.net/46dom.nsf/55c38d716d632d9b8525689b005ba1c0/36301...

Essentially, the URL has to be like this:

http://domino.server/names.nsf?Login&ModDate=&Username=wanderson&Pass...

Include ModDate= with no value after the =

If you search Notes.net for MODDATE then you'll find several articles.

1. Session-based authentication & browser-based mail

Having implemented single sign-on (SSO) and hence session-based
authentication we now have the poprblem that users are being timed out
part-way through creating a (long!) mail message and losing the lot.

Is there a way around this? I'm sure I've used web sites where
sessions time out but one can simply re-authenticate and carry on
working.

2. PC 3D Graphics Accelerators FAQ (Part 1 of 2)

3. Trouble with Multi-Server Single Sign-On Session-Based Authentication

4. URGENT REPLY

5. session-based authentication Logout

6. C compiler for DLX

7. Customizing web login page with session authentication

8. Epson Stylus Color 850 and Mathcad

9. Question about session based authentication and LOGOUT

10. Different Logon / Login Screen (from DOMCFG) depending on URL

11. Redirecting on Web page based on Login

12. Help with Base URL of web server

13. domino session vs. web browser session