DocumentCollection

Post by Pierre-Armand Lalond » Sun, 12 Mar 2000 04:00:00

How can I leave out a certain document from a DocumentCollection I built?
I don't want to remove it, I just want to leave it out of a process.

Thanks in advanced

Pierre-Armand

DocumentCollection

Post by Moco » Mon, 13 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Then just put an if not to process it...I believe you are using a For Next
loop on all docs in the collection, aren't you?

Quote:>How can I leave out a certain document from a DocumentCollection I built?