Cannot Change Documents UNID

Post by Ryan Stewar » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi folks.

One of my users is getting an error whenever he tries to open his inbox. It
says something like "Cannot change document's UNID"

HE can go tto the All Documents view and see his mail there, but still gets
the error when goes to the inbox.

This tells me that its a problem with a design note rather than a data note.
We tried refreshing the design but that didnt seem to help. Any ideas?

Cannot Change Documents UNID

Post by Danny Lawren » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:08:04 -0700, "Ryan Stewart"

>Hi folks.

>One of my users is getting an error whenever he tries to open his inbox. It
>says something like "Cannot change document's UNID"

>HE can go tto the All Documents view and see his mail there, but still gets
>the error when goes to the inbox.

>This tells me that its a problem with a design note rather than a data note.
>We tried refreshing the design but that didnt seem to help. Any ideas?

Try deleting  the inbox from the design and then replacing the design,

--Danny Lawrence, Tiassa Technologies Inc.
  A Lotus Business Partner

  (Spam filter in use, you figure it out)
 "Tiassa dreams and plots are born" --Steven Brust

1. Can't change document's UNID

I'm trying to write a program that creates foreign domain documents in the
Name and Address Book.  Things seem to be working until I open up the NAB
and try to look at the documents.

The domain docs are there, but all the fields are not showing.  Only basics,
restrictions, and admin sections show up.  If I edit the document, then
everything else suddenly appears (Mail and Calendar sections).  Trouble is,
if I try to save it, I get this error:

Can't change document's UNID.

Does anyone know what this means?

I've created a program that successfully creates Global domains or Foreign
SMTP domains, so I have some idea of what I'm doing.  There must be
something strange about foreign domains that I'm missing.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Heath Halverson

2. Security Updates IE 5.01

3. String UNID to Hex UNID?

4. PropertySetDef and Constrained Properties Question

5. how to open a document in lotusscript by unid?

6. mcse discussion list

7. Saving documents through form action=UNID?SaveDocument does not work

8. How to proxy Kerboers 5

9. Opening a document with UNID

10. Parent document UNID

11. Document links & UNID

12. Document UNID

13. Question: Changing Parent document for a group of children documents and grandchildren documents.