why wont this print

Post by Adam » Wed, 09 Feb 2000 04:00:00

OK on my last report for this program I have
actually combined 4 reports by dragging and dropping each report onto
another, although this seems to work when it is a regular report running off
of a simple query, my problem is a little more intense, "of course" my
report is actually 4 action queries,"make table query" . When the program
opens it
activates a macro that runs the action queries and the report itself pulls
the data from the now updated table.  The problem is after that I run the
report I click on the print button or File + print or ctrl + print, whatever
I do it reruns the action queries and of course comes up with errors because
all the data it is trying to retrieve is currently in use on the screen.
any ideas  need
help. Thanks Adam

1. why wont this print

OK on my last report for this program I have
actually combined 4 reports by dragging and dropping each report onto
another, although this seems to work when it is a regular report running off
of a simple query, my problem is a little more intense, "of course" my
report is actually 4 action queries,"make table query" . When the program
opens it
activates a macro that runs the action queries and the report itself pulls
the data from the now updated table.  The problem is after that I run the
report I click on the print button or File + print or ctrl + print, whatever
I do it reruns the action queries and of course comes up with errors because
all the data it is trying to retrieve is currently in use on the screen.
any ideas  need
help. Thanks Adam

2. Faxing

3. Coding: Why Wont this Print ID of Selected Slides?

4. OFFICE 2000/EXCEL ..... HELP...

5. why wont this print

6. Cell A1 in one step

7. Don't kow why it wont print.

8. If combo.text blank then msgbox?

9. word wont print and wordpad wont open

10. why why why why ?

11. why why why why ??

12. why why why why

13. Print Record Button Wont Print Current View