Login with Windows XP

Post by Ryan Burk » Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:37:24

I ride on a volunteer ambulance corps so we have many
different users on our computer (running Windows XP), each
of whom now have their own personal login ID.  What I
would like to do is have the user ID from Windows XP
automatically enter into our Access Database login, so our
members don't have to enter the same username twice, and
I'm not sure how to do that.  I'm open to any suggestions
you may have.

Thank you in advance.

Login with Windows XP

Post by Joseph Meeha » Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:43:10

    What you want to do can be done using VBA, but it might be a lot easier
just to make a form that is automatically opened when your database opens
with click boxes for each user so they can click on the box of their choice.
You can gather the information you need from that and then set it to open
the form of your choice after they chick.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1  It's Irish Math

Quote:> I ride on a volunteer ambulance corps so we have many