Sync. w/ ACT 2000

Post by Louis DeRos » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Any suggestions for a program to sync Palm V with ACT 2000.

Thanks for the help,

Lou D.

Sync. w/ ACT 2000

Post by Guardia » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

ACT! has a Palm Pilot link (free to registered users)  that works well
with the Palm IIIx. Since the Palm IIIx and V use the same OS, it should
probably work for you.
http://www.symantec.com/act/platforms.html

Blessings,
Betsy

> Any suggestions for a program to sync Palm V with ACT 2000.

> Thanks for the help,

> Lou D.

1. Question about synch with Act 2000 & Palm Vx

I guess I don't understand how the synch works. I do hate the fact that I
list certain phone numbers under "Mobile" and after the synch it's called
something else. What gives????Any help is appreciated. I have all the act
links for the palm etc. I seem to get "Home" and "Fax" mixed up after the
synch as well. should I be using a different program then the Act Palm
Link?? I'm using Win98SE on my Laptop and I am using Act 2000, as well as
3.3 operating system on my Palm Vx

2. HELP NEEDED ON LARGE MICROPOLIS DRIVE

3. act 2000 to palm desktop sync conduit

4. windows explorer crashes

5. ACT 2000 & Palm sync

6. from the usenet

7. Syncing ACT 2000 on Dell Lattitude to Palm V

8. Bitmaps

9. Question about CompanionLink and Act 2000 synch HELP PLEASE

10. Solution for Hotsync m505 and ACT!2000

11. ACT! 2000 and sycnchronisation software.

12. Act 2000 Question

13. ACT!2000 vs Outlook on Palm