AllTime by iambic

Post by Pat Harr » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I downloaded AllTime by iambic last week, and obtained the 30 day demo key.
However, after entering 25 records, I can't enter any more.  Actually, I can
enter them, but they don't get stored.  I don't see any mention of a 25
record limit in the demo -- in fact, it says it is a fully functioning
version, limited to 30 days.

Does anyone have experience w/ All Time?  Comments?

Pat

--

Pat Harry

AllTime by iambic

Post by Oliver Stoe » Tue, 14 Sep 1999 04:00:00

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:43:49 GMT, "Pat Harry"

:I downloaded AllTime by iambic last week, and obtained the 30 day demo key.
:However, after entering 25 records, I can't enter any more.  Actually, I can
:enter them, but they don't get stored.  I don't see any mention of a 25
:record limit in the demo -- in fact, it says it is a fully functioning
:version, limited to 30 days.
:
:Does anyone have experience w/ All Time?  Comments?

Experience with AllTime: No.
Experience with Iambic: Yes.

Therefore a comment: Have you asked their support department?

Oliver

--
Once we had wisdom,
then we had knowledge,

AllTime by iambic

Post by sw » Tue, 14 Sep 1999 04:00:00

There are a ton of filters on the main view.  Make sure you're looking at
the category/date range/filter setting you want.  If your date range is set
to "last month" you won't see new things...

Quote:>:I downloaded AllTime by iambic last week, and obtained the 30 day demo
key.
>:However, after entering 25 records, I can't enter any more.  Actually, I
can
>:enter them, but they don't get stored.  I don't see any mention of a 25
>:record limit in the demo -- in fact, it says it is a fully functioning
>:version, limited to 30 days.
>:
>:Does anyone have experience w/ All Time?  Comments?

>Experience with AllTime: No.
>Experience with Iambic: Yes.

>Therefore a comment: Have you asked their support department?

>Oliver

>--
>Once we had wisdom,
>then we had knowledge,
>now we have information.

1. How 2 get data from Iambic AllTime?

I use Iambic AllTime to enter the job I do as consultant.
At the end of the month I export the recordset to a palm memo and
finally (after the next sync) on my PC I import that memo into MS
Access to have a report for the billing.
Now I'd like to automate this process and also to override the memo
size limit that sometime require me to export over multiple memos...
Is there any tool that could take the Iambic database PDB from the PC
side and have it ready somehow in a DBF, TXT or something else for
further processing?
Any idea?
Thanks for any suggestion.
Walter

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. HELP: Pblm with GTE, SWBell, Cisco

3. License(s) for iambic Office from iambic.com (#SW1223544)

4. uniform and 8 inch cpm formats on AT controllers

5. alltime question...

6. VT100-Terminals in Germany / Austria / Switzerland

7. Can't remove Alltime and TinySheet

8. NeXt Printer problem and the possible use of a non-NeXt printer

9. Iambic Mail Problems

10. Cheers for Handera, and Jeers for Iambic

11. News: iambic, Inc. cybersquats Datebk4/5.com

12. iambic email and attachment