Penticon "Omer" problem under OS3.5--any one else got it working?

Penticon "Omer" problem under OS3.5--any one else got it working?

Post by Jonathan Ezo » Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I've installed Penticon's Omer program on my IIIxe, but I can't get the
Setup to work--every time I click Setup, I get a fatal error.  Has anyone
else tried this program, and is it working?  {J}

1. How does one tell a "good" IIIxe from a "bad" one?

I've read some posts on this NG from people that had a problem with a IIIxe,
took it back and got another version that worked great/had a better
screen/etc.  Are some of these differences because of different "versions"
of the IIIxe?  And if so, how can I tell the difference between versions
when I'm buying?  I'm about to plunk down $250 and I want to make sure I get
every penny's worth.  Thanks in advance for the help!

-Greg Gossett

2. SPARCStaion 10 - Color Frame Buffer Card

3. Missing "Connection" and "Phone" Preferences after palm upgrade

4. What type of Unicode?

5. change "Other" default to "Mobile"

6. Help! Which free email service offers email notification?

7. Mail app that allows manually marking messages "Read" or "Unread"

8. Arbitrary Pine Freeze up.

9. "Action names Datebook 5.1" v "DateBk4 4.0f"

10. No "?" or "+" with M505 and OS4.0

11. "Fatal Exception" / "Fatal Error" on wake for alarm

12. "Security" app setting doesn't "stick"

13. Palm IIIc: "Scroll Down" and "Digitizer" issues to discuss.