Palm Pilot Pro Upgrade??

Post by Mike Armou » Sat, 21 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Greetings all :)

I hadn't been using my PPP for quite a while and started using it again
recently and its become really handy once again but its feeling a bit dated. I
think i remember reading ages ago there was an upgrade avalible to bring it up
to palm III specs inf red etc inc. ?? can anyone enlighten me to the upgrade
options avalible ... cc: to mail as well if poss

Thankx
Mike

1. FREE: Palm Pilot Pro upgrade card

Hi all,
  I have ONE (and only one) Palm Pilot Pro card leftover when I upgraded
my Palm Pro to a Palm III (I swapped the Palm Pro RAM/ROM card out for a
Palm III upgrade card). It's sitting on my shelf, collecting dust, so
I'm someone else with an older Pilot could use it. It weighs less than
an ounce, so I won't even charge ya postage. Just send me your snail
mail address and I'll mail it to you.
First reply gets it. I'll post telling all when it's gone.

Lisa G

--
PDA Groove: your online buyer's guide
info, reviews, pictures, discussion board on all manner of PDAs and

2. Looking to 2400bps modem

3. Palm Pilot Pro upgrade for PP 1000/5000/Personal on ebay

4. Want more info on Windows & Netware programming

5. Palm Pilot Pro Upgrade to PIII-where?

6. hc11 serial help

7. WTT: Synapse Pager card for Palm Pilot Pro Upgrade

8. Is CMDIChildWnd::OnUpdateFrameMenu OK to use?

9. Palm Pilot Pro Upgraded to Palm III FS $150. (Auction)

10. FS Pilot 5000 upgraded to equivalent of Palm Pilot Pro

11. FS: Palm Pilot IIIx with TRG xtra xtra Pro upgrade

12. Upgrade for Palm Pilot Pro?