The Critic

Post by Joseph I. Malcho » Sun, 13 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I know this doesn't belong in this group- but, frankly, I don't have
time to searhc for a group that it does belong in, so-

Is the voice of the Critic, in the show, The Critic (on Comedy Central)
done by Jon Lovitz, from NewsRadio and SNL? It sounds very much like
him.

--

       '-'/. .\'-'
         /_   _\     _...._         Log Onto BAKTA! at:

The Critic

Post by Mike Graha » Mon, 14 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I know the answer, but, frankly, I don't have time to type it.

> I know this doesn't belong in this group- but, frankly, I don't have
> time to searhc for a group that it does belong in, so-

> Is the voice of the Critic, in the show, The Critic (on Comedy Central)
> done by Jon Lovitz, from NewsRadio and SNL? It sounds very much like
> him.

> --

>        '-'/. .\'-'
>          /_   _\     _...._         Log Onto BAKTA! at:
>         (` o o `)---`      '.    http://www.bakta.cjb.net
>     jgs  /"---"`             \

***********************************
* Remove reference to potted meat *
*   Real domain is bigfoot.com    *
***********************************

1. To all you commodore critics

To all you commodore critics out there, a little story that may
be of interest.

I got an A3000 with A2386Sx recently.  I wanted to know if a
virtual drive for the bridgeboard would expand automatically if
I were to write more to it than it's size.

I called CBM technical support (800 number).  I left a detailed
message about my problem on the ansering machine.

Then I called another not (not 800) and spoke to a real person
who ansered my question thoroughly.

Then, to my great surprise, the next day, I arrived home, played
my messages, and lo and behold, a message from "ron" at "cbm".

He had called to answer the question which I had left on his machine
LONG DISTANCE!!  Wow!

And on top of that, I kept him on the phone for 15 minutes, as
he answered question after question.

And the best part is, I'm not a certified developer, I'm not a dealer,
I'm not an employee of a company which does big business with CBM,
I'm basically Joe Schmo Amiga3000 junkie.

Now that's service!  that's a company on its toes!

So to all you commodore bashers!  PTTTTSSHHHHHT!!!!  (as spit
flies onto my 1960 CBM monitor).

Sincerely,
An AMiga Lover
--
Edward Saadi  Amiga 3000/25/120/5 - A1960 - A2386SX - HPDJ500

2. VCPP Socket Programming

3. AMIGA CRITICS - YA GOTTA LOVE'EM! :-)

4. NYC - Wall Street - Java RMI/CORBA - Architects/Senior Developers - Global Credit Risk Project

5. Commodore USA slams Pournelle critic

6. Decompressing a *.shar file

8. disk optimization

9. From a Harsh IBM Critic: I.B. & Stardock Four Stars!

10. WIN 95 CRITICS*********CLIC

11. Looking for critics

12. Your critics, your suggestions your ideas on my first site and a question please

13. Critic