FS/FT: JetPac case with belt clip (trade for docking cradle or cable)

FS/FT: JetPac case with belt clip (trade for docking cradle or cable)

Post by Skywarn » Sun, 09 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have a JetPac rigid plastic case for sale or trade.  This case also has a
belt clip on it.  Case is in like new condition.  I found that I just wasn't
using it that much.

I would like to sell it for $15 plus shipping or trade it for an additional
docking cradle or cable.

JetPac fits Pilot 1000, Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional
and the Palm III.

Thank you in advance.

1. FS: Palm V Cradle and Palm V leather belt clip case - Discounted

I just purchased an extra Palm V cradle and a Palm V leather
belt clip case at a big discount at www.accompany.com.  You
can also buy them here and we will all get an even bigger
discount. You see, the more people who join us on this
purchase, the cheaper it gets for everyone.  As I write this
email, the Palm V cradle is currently discounted to $34.95
from $49.95 and it will go as low as $25.95.  See it at
http://www.accompany.com/product.asp?pf_id=179

The leather clip case is down from $24.95 to only $17.50 and
it will continue to drop in price and can go to as low as
$11.95 when more people join in on the purchase. See it at:
http://www.accompany.com/product.asp?pf_id=105 . I am
promoting this heavily and we are all sure to get a very
good price.  However, you must act before 9/13/99 2:00: PM.

Steve Smith

2. Best Printer Connectivity Solution?

3. FS: USR Slim Leather Carrying Case, USR Leather Belt Clip Case

4. MA-Rt128-Boston area CORBA, Developer (854631024)

5. FS: New Palm V Black Leather Belt Clip on Case $20 shipped

6. Help - Boot Prom I/O on Sun Sparc Engine 1E

7. FS: PALM IIIx 8MB leather case w/ belt clip (ebay)

8. OT: Fiat Money Collpase

9. FS: Palm V Leather Belt Clip Case

10. FS: Leather belt-clip case for Palm Pilot

11. FS: Palm V Belt Clip Case

12. FS: New Palm V Leather Belt Clip Case

13. FS: Palm V Leather Belt Clip Case