Forensics investigation tools

Post by Ricc » Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:18:26

Hello All,

    Do you aware of any forensics investigation tools on PDA? I would like
to find some tools for investigating a PDA. Can any one spot me some of
these tools? (both Palm, WinCE and Psion)

    Besides, do you aware of any security protection scheme on Palm, WinCE
and Psion?

    Thanks.

Ricci

Forensics investigation tools

Post by Thickbugg » Wed, 11 Jul 2001 06:31:42

I doubt very much that you will get anything decent free,  take a look here,
and then follow your nose.

http://www.vogon-international.com/index.htm

1. What are prc-tools-binutils & prc-tools-gcc ?

I know this is not the most appropriate forum, but there's no gcc/palm
newsgroup.
FreeBSD 4.5 ports collection has the following.
(1) prc-tools
(2) prc-tools-binutils
(3) prc-tools-gcc
Do I need to install all three, or just the first one?  Why do you need the
second and the third?
Thanks in advance.

2. Duplicated transaction descriptions - MC debit card

3. prc tools install problem

4. Matter of life and death

5. looking for a tool that list an inventory of files

6. Opening Window Size

7. prc tools on FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE

8. Checking syntax and capturing the groups correctly

9. Any way/tool to deal with long memos?

10. Network tools for Tungsten?

11. Best tool for managing databases on cards?

12. Development docs and tools?

13. Development tools