Anybody have problems with ONE-TOUCH in FLASH (via FlasbuilderIII)?

Anybody have problems with ONE-TOUCH in FLASH (via FlasbuilderIII)?

Post by Michael Pa » Mon, 24 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Michael Part
remove ? to reply via email

ice-9.com technologies

system proliferation at
room temperature

1. Anybody having problems with Alrams in the Calendar after DSL???

Hi all!

After last week's switchover to Dightlight savings time I turned on my
Pilot, went to the prefs and moved the time back an hour. Ever since I
did that the alarms on my PPro have been really screwed up! Alarms go
off for events that won't take plce for a month, along with the ones
that are correctly scheduled for the current day! Totally wierd!

I am running alarmhack, and have considered removing that and
re-installing it. Don't think that I've hotsynced since DSL went into
effect though... could that fix it?

Anybody else having this screwy behavior?

--Mike Kopack

BTW: Check out my Pilot web pages at:
http://www.avana.net/~mkopack/html/pilotstuff.html !!!
Please e-mail any things you'd like to see added or think others would
be interested in!

2. Export to Excel

3. JP One-Touch Mail

4. Font Scaling

5. ANN: One-Touch Communicator for the Palm Computing Platform

6. Export to text files

7. One-Touch EMAIL Question

8. image enhancement and ORACLE 7.0

9. WANTED: Case for Pilot and JP Systems One-Touch Cable Connection

10. JP One-Touch mail source?

11. One-Touch Mail

12. Does One-Touch Mail read mail from AOL