HotSyncing with Outlook

Post by Jeremy Barboutti » Sun, 11 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I want to sync with outlook at work. Will I need any other software, or will
it just work?

What's Pocket Mirror and Intellisync?

--
Jeremy Barbouttis

http://homepage.mac.com/jbarbouttis

HotSyncing with Outlook

Post by David Potte » Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:00:00

It will work if you install a conduit to support it, which leads to the
second half of your question.
PocketMirror and Intellisync are conduits which allow synchronization of the
Palm with Outlook 97, 98, and 2000.  PocketMirror is from Chapura
(http://www.chapura.com) and is distributed on the installation CD with most
but apparently not all Palm models.  Intellisynch is from Puma (I believe)
and is an extra-cost conduit which some find to be more powerful and
flexible.
Personally I have been very satisfied with PocketMirror.
-- David