OS Upgrade 3.5

Post by John Smit » Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:24:58

I recently acquired a Palm VII for a real steal of a price but found out
today that Palm is no longer selling the 3.5 Palm OS upgrade for it
(currently Palm OS 3.2.5).  Anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on
a copy of the CD cheap, or download the update from the net?

Thanks

1. Upgraded from OS 3.3 to OS 3.5 DR4 - observations

I upgraded my IIIx to the same version and I have noticed the same
things.

In addition, I can't get any of the icons that show up on the screen
when I do the command stroke to work.  For example, if I highlight
some text, then do a command stroke which brings up the small
window with the cut, paste, etc. icons on it and hit the 'Cut' icon, the
text isn't cut.  If it use the command stroke and use the old method
(write an 'x') the text is cut.  Has anyone else had the same
experience or is there something wrong with my install?

-Ed

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Looking for Managed Modem Rack

3. Palm Vx Upgrade OS 3.5 to 4.1

4. duplex printing in economy mode on HP 4 plus

5. OS upgrade 3.3 to 3.5

6. save command

7. Upgrade Palm OS 3.5 to 3.5.3 problem

8. Is infinity equal to infinity?

9. No IBM Wordpad 2 upgrade to OS 3.5?

10. Upgrading from OS 3.3 to 3.5

11. OS 3.5 Upgrade Installs Desktop 3.1!!!

12. Should I pay to upgrade PalmV to OS 3.5 ?

13. Error when upgrading to OS 3.5 on Palm Vx