AvantGo is not syncing! Pls hlp!

Post by Ralf Wagne » Mon, 04 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I installed AvantGo 1.1. But there was nothing on my Pilot? No software no
channels. What's wrong (I am using Instellisync with Outlook98)?
Pls help

Ralf Wagner

AvantGo is not syncing! Pls hlp!

Post by Ralf Wagne » Mon, 04 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I installed AvantGo 1.1. But there was nothing on my Pilot? No software no
channels. What's wrong (I am using Instellisync with Outlook98)?
Pls help

Ralf Wagner

AvantGo is not syncing! Pls hlp!

Post by Michael Lync » Tue, 05 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Ralf, please delete AvantGo from you Pilot and then remove it from your
desktop.  Reboot your PC and reinstall AvantGo desktop.  Follow the
directions exactly after you run install.  Hotsync (to install client on
your Pilot).  Subscribe to channels.  Hotsync again (to load channels).
I've found that if you try to install and upload channels at the same time,
NOTHING happens.  I hope this helps!

Mike