Hot Sync problem with memo pad

Post by Robin Garfinkel, Ph.D » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:05:01

I have a Palm m130 and use the newest version of Palm Desktop.  Twice,
my conduit for the memo pad (and only the memo pad) has disappeared
making hot syncing of the memo pad impossible.  After the first time I
completely uninstalled and reinstalled Palm desktop including the
registry files.  Does anyone know why this might be happening and how to
prevent it?  Is there any way to put back the memo pad conduit without
reinstalling everything (including vindigo, etc.).

1. Problem Synching Memo Pad items

I have a new Vx and I want to set up some new Memo on the desktop and Synch
them to my Vx. However, I went to the Custom... area of the Hot Synch and I
do not see Memo Pad listed as an application. How do I get Memo to appear in
the Synch list so I can set it up?

I did install the conduit for Outlook 2000 since that is what I use all the
time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott Whittaker
SonoranSites Web Development

www.sonoransites.com

2. Spam-o-gram

3. Problem synching Memo Pad

4. FS: Apple IIGS with extra RAM

5. Memo creation dates not in Memo Pad?

6. V.22bis supported by general ISP or not?

7. Deleting multiple memos from Memo Pad

8. Phillips Pronto or Marantz RC5000

9. Visor hotsync problem with memo pad

10. Palm Vx Hotsync Memo Pad problems

11. hotsync and memo pad problems

12. Memo Pad will not Sync for Clie with Intellisync Lite

13. Memo Pad takes forever to Sync