FS: Palm V Cradle and Palm V leather belt clip case - Discounted

FS: Palm V Cradle and Palm V leather belt clip case - Discounted

Post by Steven W. Smit » Sun, 12 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I just purchased an extra Palm V cradle and a Palm V leather
belt clip case at a big discount at www.accompany.com.  You
can also buy them here and we will all get an even bigger
discount. You see, the more people who join us on this
purchase, the cheaper it gets for everyone.  As I write this
email, the Palm V cradle is currently discounted to $34.95
from $49.95 and it will go as low as $25.95.  See it at
http://www.accompany.com/product.asp?pf_id=179

The leather clip case is down from $24.95 to only $17.50 and
it will continue to drop in price and can go to as low as
$11.95 when more people join in on the purchase. See it at:
http://www.accompany.com/product.asp?pf_id=105 . I am
promoting this heavily and we are all sure to get a very
good price.  However, you must act before 9/13/99 2:00: PM.

Steve Smith

FS: Palm V Cradle and Palm V leather belt clip case - Discounted

Post by Steven W. Smit » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

The price on the cradle just dropped to $31.95 for the next
buyer and it may go lower!
 http://www.accompany.com/product.asp?pf_id=179

The Leather Belt Clip Case will soon be $ 15.95
http://www.accompany.com/product.asp?pf_id=105