PALM V OS 3.0 or 3.1

Post by Michael P. Bassle » Sat, 24 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I keep seeing the adds for the PALM V some make reference to the operating system 3.0 but I have also seen a 3.1 referenced.

Are their two different OS available for the PALM V's?

Thanks

Michael

PALM V OS 3.0 or 3.1

Post by Steve Wetze » Sun, 25 Apr 1999 04:00:00

3.0 is for the Palm III, 3.1 is for the Palm IIIx and the Palm V.

Steve Wetzel

  I keep seeing the adds for the PALM V some make reference to the operating system 3.0 but I have also seen a 3.1 referenced.

  Are their two different OS available for the PALM V's?

  Thanks

  Michael

PALM V OS 3.0 or 3.1

Post by Israel Tokaye » Sun, 25 Apr 1999 04:00:00

3.02 for the Palm III

Jefcom