palm.eisenbach.com - back wirh more free apps...

palm.eisenbach.com - back wirh more free apps...

Post by Andre Eisenbac » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi!

 We have just finished moving our server(s) from germany to america.
http://palm.eisenbach.com is now running on an american server.

 Thanks to all the people who kept visiting our site, even so there were
no new applications to find.

 We are now getting back to the old routine, and try to keep up with the
latest applications. We are not quiet there yet, but you will find a lot
of added apps on our pages already. My wife will help me keep the site
up to date. So we can bring you all the new freeware as it appears.

 Apart from new apps, we are also adding new features like a mailing
list and other things.

 Once again, thanks to all the people who kept the faith!

 Andre
 webmaster of http://palm.eisenbach.com

PS: Developers: If you have a freeware application, please notify us
about updates and new releases... :)

palm.eisenbach.com - back wirh more free apps...

Post by Monika G?hman » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hey, that's good news !!!

Thanks, Monika

Quote:> Hi!

>  We have just finished moving our server(s) from germany to america.
> http://palm.eisenbach.com is now running on an american server.

>  Thanks to all the people who kept visiting our site, even so there were
> no new applications to find.

>  We are now getting back to the old routine, and try to keep up with the
> latest applications. We are not quiet there yet, but you will find a lot
> of added apps on our pages already. My wife will help me keep the site
> up to date. So we can bring you all the new freeware as it appears.

>  Apart from new apps, we are also adding new features like a mailing
> list and other things.

>  Once again, thanks to all the people who kept the faith!

>  Andre
>  webmaster of http://palm.eisenbach.com

> PS: Developers: If you have a freeware application, please notify us
> about updates and new releases... :)

palm.eisenbach.com - back wirh more free apps...

Post by An » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> We have just finished moving our server(s) from germany to america.
>http://palm.eisenbach.com is now running on an american server.

> Thanks to all the people who kept visiting our site, even so there were
>no new applications to find.

Andre, you have a wonderful site, I love the way you are developing
it.  I know you'll keep up the good work <G>!  I just wanted to let
you know how much it is appreciated.

--
Ann
annbal*at*thecia.net

1. Palm / WinAmp / palm.eisenbach.com

Hi!

 Does anybody like to listen to WinAmp while working? I made a small
application for myself, which alows me to control WinAmp with my Palm.
It works with the Palm being in the cradle, with IR or with th Palm and
the HotSync cable.

 Is anybody interested in a public release?

   Andr
   http://palm.eisenbach.com

PS: We just hit 5000 hits on my site (within 2 month). Thank you all for
your support!

2. TurboVision for Watcom C/C++ 9.5 ??

3. palm.eisenbach.com ?

4. FS: 200lx system

5. Palm.eisenbach.com

6. API call documentation

7. palm.eisenbach.com :(

8. Collections vs Queries

9. palm.eisenbach.com - Update

10. palm.eisenbach.com - DOC file

11. palm.eisenbach.com - Thank you!

12. More news about palm.eisenbach.com ...

13. palm.eisenbach.com Return?