Vx Software?

Post by RICHARD ROO » Fri, 21 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I am looking for an excellent site to find Vx software for medical
applications and general games.  Suggestions?

RPR

Vx Software?

Post by Jose V Figuered » Fri, 21 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Richard,

Try http://www.palmgear.com

http://www.epocrates.com

http://www.astraware.com

and http://www.tucows.com

I hope these sites help you,

Regards,

Jose

> I am looking for an excellent site to find Vx software for medical
> applications and general games.  Suggestions?

> RPR

1. Visor Deluxe vs. Palm Vx software

I bought a Visor deluxe, only to be supplied with a Palm Vx by my employer a
week later. Have decided to use the Vx. However, the Visor came with two
great programs on it, which the Palm doesn't have: Date Book+ and City Time.
Can anyone think of a way to transfer these from the Visor to the Palm?
(They are not beamable)
Thanks
Lou M.

2. Opto Isolator for CAT-5 cabeling

3. palm Vx software problem

4. TI Extensa Extended Memory Failure

5. Palm Vx Software and viruses?

6. Removing the Data Dialog Window icon?

7. Genealogy software for Palm Vx

8. games which are now free

9. FS: Palm Vx, Palm keyboard, Palm modem, cradle, software - IMMACULATE

10. FS: Palm Vx, Palm keyboard, modem, software, all immaculate

11. FS: Palm Vx, modem, keyboard, software

12. FS: Palm Vx, modem, keyboard, software, immaculate!

13. eBay: Palm Vx + aluminum case, cradle, software, etc. etc.