Pilot Mail <-> Eudora Pro 4.01

Post by Christoph Rasi » Fri, 13 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

I use Eudora Pro 4.01 as my email client and syncronize it with my Pilot
using the Pilot Desktop 3.0 software. This works great for the mails in
Eudoras standart IN folder. However, since I subscribed some mailing
lists, I added some other folders - One for each list - And configured
Eudora to filter the mails automatically.
Now, Id like to read not only my normal mails, but also the mailing
lists on the Pilot. Is there a possiblity to syncronize not only the the
standart IN folder, but also all user-configured folders?

       Ciao,

      Christoph