Palm lll touch screen problem

Post by E Fud » Fri, 09 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone experienced touch screen problems on the Palm lll? When I try to
move from day, to week the screen goes to the month screen or will not move
at all.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe

Palm lll touch screen problem

Post by Olde Ma » Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Two thoughts:

1) Re-digitize in Prefs?

2) Download a paint app (e.g. Diddle) and draw around screen to check for
   anomalies?

> Has anyone experienced touch screen problems on the Palm lll? When I try to
> move from day, to week the screen goes to the month screen or will not move
> at all.

> Anyone have any suggestions?

> Thanks,
> Joe

Palm lll touch screen problem

Post by Kevin Gome » Sun, 11 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Maybe you just need to re-run the touch screen calibration routine (is part
of the Welcome routine on Palm V).

>Has anyone experienced touch screen problems on the Palm lll? When I try to
>move from day, to week the screen goes to the month screen or will not move
>at all.

>Anyone have any suggestions?

>Thanks,
>Joe

1. Palm III problem - screen "loses touch"

Hi Mark,

I had this problem with my PIII last week. At first, it would "come back to
life" after a reset. However, as the week went on, it just wouldn't respond
to any form of CPR (hard resets, batteries out for 15 minutes, etc.). I
finally called 3Com and they replaced the unit within 2 days. As far as I
can tell, there's no fix for this. Did the 3Com folks give you any
explanation for the problem? I didn't ask (doh!)...

I feel your pain...

Anna

2. help converting DOS random to ASCII

3. My new IIIxe: touch screen problem

4. SBS2K and E2K with dynamic address provided by ISP

5. Touch Screen problem. Help?

6. Classroom setup help

7. Screen Comparisons Palm lll

8. DLT4700 & stacker

9. Print Problems with Palm lll

10. Objects touching screen will keep Palm ON after a Wake-up.

11. PDA touch screens palm &handspring

12. Palm IIIxe: Touch screen is dead

13. dropped Palm IIIx - now no touch screen response