Anybody having problems with Alrams in the Calendar after DSL???

Anybody having problems with Alrams in the Calendar after DSL???

Post by Mike Kopac » Mon, 03 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi all!

After last week's switchover to Dightlight savings time I turned on my
Pilot, went to the prefs and moved the time back an hour. Ever since I
did that the alarms on my PPro have been really screwed up! Alarms go
off for events that won't take plce for a month, along with the ones
that are correctly scheduled for the current day! Totally wierd!

I am running alarmhack, and have considered removing that and
re-installing it. Don't think that I've hotsynced since DSL went into
effect though... could that fix it?

Anybody else having this screwy behavior?

--Mike Kopack

BTW: Check out my Pilot web pages at:
http://www.avana.net/~mkopack/html/pilotstuff.html !!!
Please e-mail any things you'd like to see added or think others would
be interested in!

1. Newbie having trouble - text formatting problems

Using Publisher 2002 with Win XP

I'm having trouble formatting text that is cut and pasted from Word.

When I use justify for the columns, sometimes the last line of a
paragraph has the letters tremendously spread out (like 5 letters on a
line).

I'm not clear on the difference between using Enter and using Shift
Enter --- they seem to create somewhat different spaces between
paragraphs but it seems erratic.

All help and suggestions greatly appreciated.

Louise

2. Desert Strike HD Installer?

3. having cradle problems --M500 & M505 exchange cradles free

4. SURVEY: RAID Management, what do YOU want?

5. Anyone else Having This Problem?

6. how can i call sendmail form of outlook express in visual c++ application?

7. Anyone having problems with Intellisync and GW 5.5?

8. Sharp JX-9500: Repl. Toner Coll. - Workaround ?

9. New Palm Vx user having problems sync'ing apps

10. WinME - anyone else having problems with serial Palm III cradle

11. Accompany.com:cheap but I am having a problem!!!!

12. Is anyone having problems with Avantgo?

13. Eudora Planner - Anyone Else Having Problems?