FA: Leather Belt Clip Case for Palm m505 & m500

FA: Leather Belt Clip Case for Palm m505 & m500

Post by Stephen J Thoma » Sun, 03 Feb 2002 04:49:43

I have put up for auction at ebay a Leather Belt Clip Case for the
Palm m505 and m500.  This auction ends next Friday.  You can visit the
auction at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedI...

PS - I also have a Minstrel III wireless modem for the Palm III, IIIx
and IIIe, and an unusued Palm Portable (folding) Keyboard for the Palm
III, IIIx, IIIc, IIIe, IIIxe, VII, VIIx, m100 and m105.  These
auctions end shortly. Use the above URL.

Thank you

SJThomas

SJThomas
Remove all capital letters from my reply-to address to email.

1. FS: USR Slim Leather Carrying Case, USR Leather Belt Clip Case

For sale:
    USR Slim Leather Carrying Case, used 1 month    $15
    USR Leather Belt Clip Case, not used            $15
Buyer prepays + shipping.

Jeff Geib

2. WDC Web page

3. FS: Palm V Cradle and Palm V leather belt clip case - Discounted

4. OS/2 error during Vines login

5. Palm m50x Leather Belt Clip Case - swivel or non-swivel?

6. Touch-typeable notebook, an unserved niche

7. FS: New Palm V Black Leather Belt Clip on Case $20 shipped

8. W2000 & Genius mouse

9. Official Palm III Leather Belt Clip Case

10. FS: PALM IIIx 8MB leather case w/ belt clip (ebay)

11. FS: Leather belt-clip case for Palm Pilot