FS: New Palm V Black Leather Belt Clip on Case $20 shipped

FS: New Palm V Black Leather Belt Clip on Case $20 shipped

Post by armadam.. » Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:48:47

Hi,Hi,

I have a new Palm V black leather case that clips onto your belt.

Asking $20 shipped for that.  It's new and unused.  No shrinkwrap on
the box, though.  I took that off.  I got it off mobshop and while it
was being delivered I didn't want it.

Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. FS: USR Slim Leather Carrying Case, USR Leather Belt Clip Case

For sale:
    USR Slim Leather Carrying Case, used 1 month    $15
    USR Leather Belt Clip Case, not used            $15
Buyer prepays + shipping.

Jeff Geib

2. Permanent or on-demand VPN connections

3. FS: New Palm V Leather Belt Clip Case

4. 8260 development

5. FS: Palm V Cradle and Palm V leather belt clip case - Discounted

6. Are you willing to pay dsl? and will they come out w/ a 56k adapter?

7. FS: Synergy Solutions Flip-Case Black w/Belt Clip

8. processors at 100%

9. FS: PALM IIIx 8MB leather case w/ belt clip (ebay)

10. FS: Leather belt-clip case for Palm Pilot

11. FS: Palm V Leather Belt Clip Case