Palm III in Rhinopak 2000 - makes sense?

Palm III in Rhinopak 2000 - makes sense?

Post by [Uhul » Sun, 08 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

does it make sense to use the Rhinopak 2000 to hold just the Palm III
or possibly add a wallet and misc small stuff? I don't have a modem.

many thanks

--
"Not pride of knowledge but humility of wisdom."

Palm III in Rhinopak 2000 - makes sense?

Post by M. Scott Col » Mon, 09 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I purchased a Rhinoskin 2000 for the Palm III... its a little overgrown for
just the organizer.  However it does make a nice home for my cel phone as
well.  Cel phone goes in the main compartment, organizer in the back
compartment, my folding Takumi Sunglasses go in the web flap in front, and
spare batteries into the foldover flap compartment.  This is my little geek
pack.

Scott Cole