Palm Install won't run

Post by Ros » Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:27:26

Hi. I recently got a new laptop running Windows XP, and have found
that  Palm Install won't run from within Palm Desktop (4.0.1) or by
double-clicking the Instapp.exe (4.0.0) icon; gives the error:
"The ordinal 154 could not be located in the dynamic link library
UserData.dll." Other functions appear to be working fine (HotSync
Manager v 3.1.2). Any ideas what this error is about?

Cheers,
Ross
remove "NO*SPAM" to reply

1. Avantgo won't install with Palm 4 beta (fresh install)

I did a complete restore of my iBook and loaded Palm Beta 4. All syncs fine
with Entourage, however when I try to install Avantgo or Vindigo, the
install does not work because Palm Beta 4 stores user into in folder
locations that are different than previous versions of Palm Desktop. (This
is only a problem for new installs, it seems, and not previous users, as the
upgrade makes all the right links.) Does anyone know how I can force the
install of either program to work? Thanks, N

2. Alcatel Speed Touch office NAT

3. Palm IIIc Won't Power Down If Hackmaster/Evplugbase/Launch'em Installed

4. 'mysqldump' doesn't preserve REFERENCES

5. McFile Won't Run

6. How do I do a clean install(fdisk) on Win2k?

7. TRG Question - What will/won't run from CF

8. How to set permissions for the family

9. Outlook won't open after installing Palm Desktop

10. HotSync Manager won't run (Version 3.0)

11. Software won't run

12. xcopilot for Solaris comes up but won't run