AvantGo v. Inforover

Post by rmac.. » Mon, 10 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I am familiar with AvantGo but have just discovered (but not tried)
Inforover.  Can anyone compare them for me?  Are they identical - why would
you use one as opposed to the other?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. AvantGo vs Inforover

Hello, can someone please give me the pros and cons of each. I like the
point that you can save over 200k using Inforover but what are you
sacrificing in this saving. I don't want a package that has limited use and
a limited number of channels you can be accessed.

Steve

2. Booting VxWorks

3. AvantGo and InfoRover question

4. GNU "readline" library

5. AvantGo and InfoRover for Offline-Web-Browsing

6. C68 4.13/4.13a/4.13b

7. InfoRover vs. AvantGo

8. Contract Opp./ Corba,Orbix

9. AvantGo or InfoRover weather channels

10. Gadgeteer Reviews AvantGo and InfoRover for Palm OS

11. InfoRover vs AvantGo

12. OS 3.5 and AvantGo/Inforover

13. InfoRover w/o Windows