SMS/e-mail etc

Post by Terry Newma » Mon, 27 May 2002 05:21:02

Any recommendations for Palm and infra-red mobile 'phone connectivity for
SMS/E-mail etc?

m505/Siemens ME-45/btopenworld.

TIA,

Terry Newman.

SMS/e-mail etc

Post by Brian Hal » Mon, 27 May 2002 13:06:44

> Any recommendations for Palm and infra-red mobile 'phone connectivity for
> SMS/E-mail etc?

> m505/Siemens ME-45/btopenworld.

See our Mark/Space Mobile Office -
http://www.markspace.com/mobileoffice.html

It is a bundle of our fax, sms, email, sketch pad and phonewatcher apps.

SMS/e-mail etc

On Sat, 25 May 2002 20:21:02 +0000 (UTC), "Terry Newman"

For SMS you can try funSMS 3  available at www.fun4palm.com
It has the configuration for ME-45 IR

I'm very satisfied with the registered version, using it with
505/Nokia 8890 to send messages home from Europe, US & Southeast Asia.

Cheers
Tony

SMS/e-mail etc

Post by Ray » Wed, 29 May 2002 03:26:52

In the m505 box is a bonus software CD for using SMS. I've been using it for
months. It's great to create and log your SMS instant messages on the Palm.
As for a driver to connect the Siemens ME45, as I recall the "Standard GSM"
driver works very well. If you don't have these files I'm sure you can get
them.

hope that helps.

Quote:> Any recommendations for Palm and infra-red mobile 'phone connectivity for
> SMS/E-mail etc?

> m505/Siemens ME-45/btopenworld.

> TIA,

> Terry Newman.

1. ACT!, Data-Sync, Intellisync, etc. etc. etc.

Greets:

        I currently use ACT! 3.08.  I've been fairly satisfied with the
ACT! Pilot Link that comes with the software.  However, many of my
contacts in my client database have a few phone numbers which don't get
listed on my Pilot. For example:  Pager, Mobile Phone, etc.

        Is there any third party software I can use to get it to do this?
Do I need third party software for it?

        I've been looking at Data-Sync for Pilot.  Anyone used it?  I've
also been made aware of another app called Intellisync.  If anyone has
used these proggies or has a hint for me to get those numbers onto my
Pilot, please reply!

                                        Regards,

                                                iNGSoC

2. How to Paste a BITMAP into a RichEdit control?

3. IR - Visor SMS and Email

4. SM124 problems

5. IR - Visor for SMS and E-mail

6. Query all machines on a domain to see if service X is running there

7. Roaming with PP Pro and Netcom for European email collection, etc.

8. speed sensing

9. Experiment using Palm and SMS on GSM phones to send emails

10. E-mail or SMS from datebook

11. Using SMS in Treo for email

12. eBay: Palm Vx + aluminum case, cradle, software, etc. etc.

13. future of Omnisky, etc, viz Kyocera 6035, etc