Newbie Question: How to Synch Palm V Add Bk withOE 5.0 Add Bk?

Newbie Question: How to Synch Palm V Add Bk withOE 5.0 Add Bk?

Post by red sette » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:03:01

Hi,
I could really use some help setting up my address book on my new Palm Vx.

 I keep my contact information stored in the address book of  Outlook
Express 5.   Since Outlook Express automatically captures e-mail addresses I
would like to keep using the Outlook address book  to keep all of my contact
information.

So please - does someone know how I can

1) Easily import all of my current Outlook Express address book entries into
the Palm Vx?
2)  Or Set up the Hot Synch to work with the Outlook Express address book

I have learned about the Pocket Mirror software but according to the vendor
it only supports Outlook not Outlook Express
TIA
Red Setter

Newbie Question: How to Synch Palm V Add Bk withOE 5.0 Add Bk?

Post by Jennifer Shelam » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:38:48

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:03:01 GMT, "red setter"

>Hi,
>I could really use some help setting up my address book on my new Palm Vx.

> I keep my contact information stored in the address book of  Outlook
>Express 5.   Since Outlook Express automatically captures e-mail addresses I
>would like to keep using the Outlook address book  to keep all of my contact
>information.

>So please - does someone know how I can

>1) Easily import all of my current Outlook Express address book entries into
>the Palm Vx?
>2)  Or Set up the Hot Synch to work with the Outlook Express address book

>I have learned about the Pocket Mirror software but according to the vendor
>it only supports Outlook not Outlook Express
>TIA
>Red Setter

You have two choices for syncing with Outlook Express:

ExpressSync will replace the Address Book conduit with a conduit to
the OE address book (in other words, any changes made in Palm Desktop
will not sync):

http://www.palmgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?prodID=6226

Jibe will do a three-way sync between the OE Address Book, the Palm,
and Palm Desktop:

http://www.chapura.com/html/products/jibe/jibe_features.php

Jennifer

--
PDA Rentals
http://www.pdarentals.com

1. Newbie Question: Need a Definitive Answer w.r.t. Palm V & OE 5 Address Bk Synch

Hi All
I could really use some help setting up my address book on my new Palm Vx.

I keep my contact information stored in the address book of  Outlook
Express 5.   Since Outlook Express automatically captures e-mail addresses I
would like to keep using the Outlook address book  to keep all of my contact
information.

So please - does someone know how I can

1) Easily import all of my current Outlook Express address book entries into
the Palm Vx?
2)  Or Set up the Hot Synch to work with the Outlook Express address book

I have learned about the Pocket Mirror software but according to the vendor
it only supports Outlook not Outlook Express
TIA
Red Setter

2. interop.word problem with vb.net

3. converters for address bk

4. HELP!! OS2 Warp locks up on bootup!

5. Husband & Wife in Addr Bk

6. JOB: MD DSP software

7. Newbie wants to upgrade OS and add Java

8. SettingsLib

9. Two Palms, need sync standard apps together with no added software on one Palm

10. Palm Add-on Question

11. Question: Quickly adding software to NEW palm

12. Any Outline add-0n for Outlook that might sync with a Palm?

13. Adding a sync button to Clie cable