Speed it up... woohoooo

Post by Big Boy Barr » Mon, 09 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I have a question for you... when you speed up the IIIxe to the same speed
as the visor, will it burn up more batteries than the visor??? Thanks

Speed it up... woohoooo

Post by Big Boy Barr » Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:12:26

Somebody please reply!

Quote:> I have a question for you... when you speed up the IIIxe to the same speed
> as the visor, will it burn up more batteries than the visor??? Thanks

Speed it up... woohoooo

Post by Kevi » Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:46:50

Quote:> Somebody please reply!

You have to give people more than 3 hours... some of these people won't
even see this message for another day or two due to newsgroup propagation
times.

--
Kevin

1. Palm speed vs. WinCE speed in applications???

I am considering trading my WinCE machine to a Palm, like a Sony Clie.
What I want to know is that how much REAL-WORLD speed difference there
is between f.ex. these cpu's:

Dragonball 33mhz vs. Dragonball 66mhz vs. StrongArm 206mhz

The OS is of course lighter in the palm, so I *hope* that the palm
would be at least almost as fast on daily tasks as the WinCE machines.
My main consern is that can I play MP3's on a palm, and also can I
surf the internet easily without the palm machine halting to process
data? I had this problem on my HP Jornada 548 that had a lousy 133mhz
sh3 cpu...

I know that WinCE machines, at least the 206 mhz arm-processor
machines can do all this (mp3's, surfing...) and more (mpeq movies)
without a hassle, but on the other hand all the WinCE machines I have
seen are somewhat bulky in size, compared to f.ex. Palm Vx.

So, let me know about this speed issue... If it looks like there isn't
(yet) a Palm machine that can perform tasks as swiftly as a CE
machine, I have no other choice than to buy a bulky WinCE pda.

-John

2. Help with custom linetype

3. question about synching speed--as fast as possible vs the other speeds

4. Invoices for 98?

5. Compatible & Economical Dial-Ups?

6. What is win98 resource kit?

7. IIIc loosing all data, lock ups on reset - Fix found!

8. How to get the list of NT groups of a user who is on Windows 95

9. Back Ups

10. CONSTANT lock ups

11. AvantGo Install hang ups

12. Palm Vx (OS3.5) and MemoPLUS - corrupted pop-ups?

13. upping from ppro to iiic?