I am looking for a good RPN calculator for my Palm IIIe

I am looking for a good RPN calculator for my Palm IIIe

Post by Kent Kostu » Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone give me a recommendation for an RPN calculator.

I like MathU's layout but I would like to have better access to
statistical/probability functions.

I am trying Parens right now and it has everything I need and more, but I
crave RPN.

--
Kent Kostuk, MS, MSc, PEng
Industrial Engineer

I am looking for a good RPN calculator for my Palm IIIe

Post by Alan D. Wilco » Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I've got RPN 2.56 ...
http://www.nthlab.com/software/rpn/index.html  or
http://www.palmgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?sid=195677199912271...

The palmgear site has a couple other selections like MathU and MathU Pro that are
more sophisticated, but want more memory ... and more than $15 shareware for RPN 2.56.

Hope this helps!
Alan

> Can anyone give me a recommendation for an RPN calculator.

> I like MathU's layout but I would like to have better access to
> statistical/probability functions.

> I am trying Parens right now and it has everything I need and more, but I
> crave RPN.

> --
> Kent Kostuk, MS, MSc, PEng
> Industrial Engineer
> Federated Co-operatives Limited
> Phone:  (306) 244-3295
> Fax:  (306) 244-3403

I am looking for a good RPN calculator for my Palm IIIe

Post by Arnie Levita » Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Try RPN from http://www.nthlab.com/ !

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

I am looking for a good RPN calculator for my Palm IIIe

Post by Thomas J. Mill » Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Try

http://www.nthlab.com/software/rpn/nav.html

Regards,
Tom Miller

--
Thomas J. Miller
3M Science Research Lab

I am looking for a good RPN calculator for my Palm IIIe

Post by Marcus Babzi » Sun, 02 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I use Kalk, it's simple, double precision, and free. Uses RPN with a
big stack and has some built in some simple statistics:

http://www.klawitter.de/palm/

1. Looking for a good Calculator

I am looking for a good Calculator program for my
PalmPilot Pro.  I have installed OS update 2.0.4
and desktop update 2.1.

I am considering the program "RPN 2.32" by Russ
Webb, and I was wondering if anyone who is using
it would be willing to let me know what they think
of it.  I need a scientific calculator, that can
also do Financial functions.

Aaron
--
Aaron DeVore
-----------------------------

2. Portfoilio to HP converter?

3. RPN Calculator and chess program

4. web server security

5. RPN Calculator

6. Zoom & dial up networking

7. ANN: RPN PopUp Calculator 1.0

8. 100% Closer......PL/SQL developers ........$50/hr .......Chicago, IL.....6 months .....DM_03

9. RPN calculator programming

10. RPN Calculator, which one?

11. Simple Financial Calculator non-rpn with Commas

12. RPN Calculator

13. Recommendations - RPN calculator and chess program