Palm IIIe- Alarm won't ring when the power is off

Palm IIIe- Alarm won't ring when the power is off

Post by jham » Wed, 26 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Any help! It is making me wild.

Thanking in anticipation
jhams

Post by Ben Steev » Wed, 26 Jul 2000 04:00:00

>Any help! It is making me wild.

Perform a soft-reset whenever the power to your Palm is interupted (i.e.,
whenever you change the batteries).  That'll fix it.

--

Director of Technology -- Carsplus.com
http://www.carsplus.com

"Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat."
                        -- Anonymous

Palm IIIe- Alarm won't ring when the power is off

Post by Robi » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

If you're using Diddlebug, I THINK (not sure) that it has to be the
application curently active when turning the Palm off, then it'll wake up.

Robin

Quote:> Any help! It is making me wild.

> Thanking in anticipation
> jhams

1. Alarms on Vx won't ring and cradle shutdown issue...

Hi,

   I've seen some posts on this topic but amnot sure if they were ever
answered. My alarms just won't ring. I just bought a Vx in May. It does not
have the DRAM problem and runs on OS 3.5.2. The AN and Clock+ alarms won't
ring...although sometimes it does ring but not at the designated time....a
lot later.

Any ideas? I've soft-resetted a couple of times. Doesn't help!

Secondly, my PC runs Win98 and wouldn't shutdown. I thought its a PC problem
then realized that it would not shutdown whenever the hotsync cable is
connected. Its a pain to have to remove the serial cable just to shutdown
each time. How do I get around this? Anybody else face this problem?

Cheers,
Alex

2. video conferencing apps for OS/2 or WinOS2?

3. Help! palm VX won't power off!

4. What is called toilshitbba!

5. Handspring Treo90 Alarm won't shut off quickly

6. hi speed parallel adapter and printer?

7. Help, getting alarms to ring when Palm IIIx is off

8. samba & DOS

9. Datebook alarm doesn't go off when Palm V is turned off

10. Palm IIIc Won't Power Down If Hackmaster/Evplugbase/Launch'em Installed

11. HELP: Alarms/Alerts No Longer Pop Up When Power Is Off

12. NewBie Question: Power Off Does The Alarm Work?

13. Am I being stupid, Real Player won't see sd card