Q: How to synchronzie Contacts to Outlook2000 and Lotus Notes 5.04a

Q: How to synchronzie Contacts to Outlook2000 and Lotus Notes 5.04a

Post by Lutz Marte » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hello,
I use to PC, one in my home office and one in my office.
In my officeI use Lotus Notes client 5.04a at home Outlook2000.
Is there any software which can synchronize my PalmV to Outlook
at home (contacs only) and to Notes in my office (contacts and calendar) ?

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Lutz
---

Q: How to synchronzie Contacts to Outlook2000 and Lotus Notes 5.04a

Post by One » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:00:00

You can configure Desktop to Go to do just that...

There might be others but DtG is the one I use and it works quite well

> Hello,
> I use to PC, one in my home office and one in my office.
> In my officeI use Lotus Notes client 5.04a at home Outlook2000.
> Is there any software which can synchronize my PalmV to Outlook
> at home (contacs only) and to Notes in my office (contacts and calendar) ?

> Thanks for your help !

> Regards,

> Lutz
> ---

earth.org

Q: How to synchronzie Contacts to Outlook2000 and Lotus Notes 5.04a

Post by renaissance » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I use Outlook at home and Notes 4.6x (??) at work. So I've had the
same problem.

I've sort got it working by using Pylon for Notes syncinga and
PocketMirror for Outlook syncing.

Work of warning - there is an option in the Pylon preferences for
saving extra information to the Palm for tracking changes. You must
select this option else you'll end up with duplicates.

However, even after this it still *s up occasionally and misses
things out - but I've not yet managed to put my finger on it yet. I'm
reasonably happy becuase my Palm always seems to have the latest stuff
regardless of what has got f***ed up in Notes or Office.

Good luck

Regards
James

1. XTND ConnectPC: Sync Lotus Notes Contacts with PalmV problem

I recently started to use XTND ConnectPC instead of EasySync 3.0a to
sync Notes and a PalmV. Everything works fine except for one thing:

The entry "Cell phone" in Notes contact shows up as entry "Other" in
Palm addresses *with* a prefix "Mobile:" to the number.

Say the entry in Notes is "Cell phone: 555-55", upon sync it turns up
in the Palm as "Other: Mobile: 555-55".
I can't figure this out since the mapping in XTND seems to be correct.

Any input appreciated.

--
Ola Hellstr?mer
(Please replace NOSPAM with com in reply address)

2. Session state in custom DLL?

3. Using Lotus EasySync Pro with Palm M515 and Lotus Notes v 5.09 under W XP Pro

4. IDE and WIN 95 House keeping turn OFF..?

5. hotsync with outlook2000 e-mail contacts and calender

6. EMX/GCC Question: Where is WinSetObjectData() ?

7. How to convert Outlook2000 contact fields to PalmVx catagories

8. SN#8889 Java[TM] Application Verification Kit

9. How to transfer old Date Book app. from Lotus Notes to Palm Desktop

10. Sync with both palm desktop and Lotus Notes R5

11. Lotus Notes and Palm M130, what do I need to know?

12. Sync with Lotus Notes

13. Contact notes truncating