Quicksheet - inter-spreadsheet links?

Post by Yowza » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I'm trying to decide on whether to purchase Quicksheet.  I'm awaiting the
demo, but have a question after reading the manual.  In the "What is
Synchronized" section, it states that "inter-spreadsheet links" are not
synchronized.  I question whether this means inter-workbook links or
inter-worksheet links (in Excel lingo).  I heavily use inter-worksheet
links, and consider that a key feature of Excel.  Is it true that
Quicksheet does not support inter-worksheet links?

(Definition:  inter-worksheet links - references from one worksheet within
a workbook to another worksheet within the same workbook.)

Thanks in advance.

Quicksheet - inter-spreadsheet links?

Post by Thomas J. Mill » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

According to your definition, inter-worksheet links work.  I have never tried
to reference another workbook, so I wouldn 't know about that.  Sounds like
you don't need that, anyway.

Regards,
Tom

--