Lotus cc:Mail synch problem

Post by Philip S. Ment » Thu, 02 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I am trying to synchronize my Palm Pilot Professional with Lotus cc:Mail 6.0
(version is supported), but without success.  An error message comes back
during setup that says my cc:Mail user name is incorrect.  But it is
correct, so am not sure what to do.  The synch does not work with cc:mail
(no surprise), but since the name IS right, I am not sure what else to try.
Thoughts?

Thanks for any suggestions.

- Phil

1. cc:Mail Mail Sychronization problems

Just until recently I was able to sychronize my cc:Mail client 2.2 (Post
Office 6) with my Palm III.  But ever since my cc:Mail client was
upgraded to 6.2 (and the Post Office to 8), I get a mail sychronization
error.  I have changed the mail setup in the Palm software, trying
cc:Mail version 2.5, version 6.0 and 7.0 and nothing.

I called Palm support and they said I have to do it through Outlook.

I'd appreciate any suggestions! :)

Thanks.

Karen Thompson

2. WP6.1DOS & Toshiba

3. Lotus CC:Mal 8.2 Sync

4. HELP... Oracle SQL Date question...

5. I cannot Sync my Lotus Mail with Easy Sync, but can Sync all other tools.

6. SCSI cable for sell.

7. Help with Internal Modem Hotsync and cc:Mail Mobile Problems w/ P3!!

8. Best way to know if a scrollbar was shown in a ListView

9. Lotus Notes mail sync problem

10. Palm Mail/cc:Mail/Outlook/Internet Gateway

11. cc:Mail Sync

12. Problem synchronizing outgoing mail with Lotus Notes

13. hotsync w/ cc:mail