Purchasing a Palm V in the US for use in Australia

Purchasing a Palm V in the US for use in Australia

Post by natasha_locarn.. » Thu, 22 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I want to purchase a Palm V when I am in the
States but am from Australia and will be talking
the Palm V back there.

Does anyone know where I can buy a Palm V in the
US with the following transformer details:

        AC Power Supply 163-0045
        Input:  110-240V 50-60Hz 10-12VA
        Output: 4.1VDC 0.4A; 6.0VDC 0.1A

Natasha

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Purchasing a Palm V in the US for use in Australia

Post by Robert J Wrigh » Mon, 26 Jul 1999 04:00:00

The Palm V sold in Australia is probably identical to those sold elsewhere.

The power-supply provided is exactly as you describe... you see, it works in
the USA too!

--
Robert J Wright, Senior Systems Administrator
University Information Systems and Technology

Quote:> I want to purchase a Palm V when I am in the
> States but am from Australia and will be talking
> the Palm V back there.

> Does anyone know where I can buy a Palm V in the
> US with the following transformer details:

> AC Power Supply 163-0045
> Input: 110-240V 50-60Hz 10-12VA
> Output: 4.1VDC 0.4A; 6.0VDC 0.1A

> Natasha

Purchasing a Palm V in the US for use in Australia

Post by Giacomin » Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Natasha

I've just ordered the Palm V from the US (I'm in Adelaide, Oz) and had the
same concern about power supplies so I ordered the travel kit as well.  It
comes with a variable voltage AC adapter and extra synch cable.  I may not
have needed it but as I see it, I can use one adapter and synch cable at the
office and the other at home.

Cheers,

Rob.

Quote:> I want to purchase a Palm V when I am in the
> States but am from Australia and will be talking
> the Palm V back there.

> Does anyone know where I can buy a Palm V in the
> US with the following transformer details:

> AC Power Supply 163-0045
> Input: 110-240V 50-60Hz 10-12VA
> Output: 4.1VDC 0.4A; 6.0VDC 0.1A

> Natasha

1. Plug-Ins for Palm Desktop v3.0?

Are their any plug-ins for Palm Desktop besides Actioneer?  If not, why
isn't anyone writing desktop software that sync's with the pilot?  The
Palm Desktop is OK, but it could be so much better.  (BTW: I'm using Ecco
Pro v4.0 now, because the desktop just isn't good enough yet).  It would
be awesome if their was a plug-in for an outliner that would sync with an
outliner on the Palm Pilot.

--
Eric Cartman

2. partitioning hard drive with DOS fdisk

3. New Palm Wireless Built-ins

4. xemacs man page...how do I make it?

5. Palm Pilot Trad-ins

6. File Size Limitations

7. new parens version with plug-ins

8. scrolling text

9. Mit Visor Deluxe und Nokia 6210 ins Internet?

10. Add-ins for Outlook

11. PalmIII trade ins?

12. ANN: Single Payment Amortization calculation, Free "add-ins" for MathPad