More news about palm.eisenbach.com ...

Post by Andre Eisenbac » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi!

 We just set up a mailing list on palm.eisenbach.com.
 Everybody who wants to be notified about the latest new, udates and
additions on palm.eisenbach.com shoul subscribe.

 I hope you enjoy this new service.

 Cheers,

   Andre

1. Palm / WinAmp / palm.eisenbach.com

Hi!

 Does anybody like to listen to WinAmp while working? I made a small
application for myself, which alows me to control WinAmp with my Palm.
It works with the Palm being in the cradle, with IR or with th Palm and
the HotSync cable.

 Is anybody interested in a public release?

   Andr
   http://palm.eisenbach.com

PS: We just hit 5000 hits on my site (within 2 month). Thank you all for
your support!

2. Counter with Position()

3. palm.eisenbach.com ?

4. timeslave troubleshooting?

5. Palm.eisenbach.com

6. NT - Processes and Full Paths

7. palm.eisenbach.com :(

8. YAWBP: Yet Another Weird Browsing Problem

9. palm.eisenbach.com - back wirh more free apps...

10. palm.eisenbach.com - Update

11. palm.eisenbach.com - DOC file

12. palm.eisenbach.com - Thank you!

13. palm.eisenbach.com Return?