global pulse and os 3.3 ?!

Post by attitu » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

global pulse and os 3.3 ?! does anyone know when and if it will work!?
!?

1. Palm IIIx, TDK Global Pulse, OS 3.3 and getting Mail via MultiMailIII

High Folks,
following problem: since I updated I can not get any longer my mails using
MultiMail III (registered version). The Nokia dials in, sets up an PPP
connection, connects to the mail server, shows how much mails i got and
hangs up. Well the Nokia hangs up, MultimailIII still says that it receives
mail.
Alredy tried lots of things , nothing helped.
Any idea?
Thanks, Thomas

2. Alternatives to initialize a vector with arbitrary values

3. Global Pulse & OS 3.3

4. Win-Sslurp

5. TDK Global Pulse for Palm OS

6. datagrid : no value at index 1

7. Palm Vx OS 3.5 and TDK Global Pulse Nokia modem

8. Use custom print dialog template with MFC. How?

9. Global Pulse Palm OS 3.3. compatible upgrade for Mac user

10. Global Pulse Free For You

11. Web Clipping + IIIc/Nokia 5190 Phone/Global Pulse?

12. TDK Global Pulse & Connectivity cables