AvantGo and InfoRover question

Post by Ken Laberteau » Sat, 20 Mar 1999 04:00:00

This is the goal:  Program runs on my PC and downloads a channel daily,
e.g. Wired News.  By default, does NOT synch with the palm pilot.  On
occasions, I will move the current download from my PC to the palm.

How do I do this, with the least amount of effort, with either of these
programs?  I cannot figure out how to disconnect the daily downloading
of info to my PC and the daily downloading of info from PC to palm.

The situation is that only occasionally will I want to put the entire
Wired News on my pilot, e.g. when I expect that I will be waiting
somewhere.  I don't want to take the time or the battery resources to
download 100 KB of data every day when I'll read it only once a week, if
that.

Ideas?

Ken

1. AvantGo vs Inforover

Hello, can someone please give me the pros and cons of each. I like the
point that you can save over 200k using Inforover but what are you
sacrificing in this saving. I don't want a package that has limited use and
a limited number of channels you can be accessed.

Steve

2. Samba/network help?

3. AvantGo and InfoRover for Offline-Web-Browsing

4. Which application is suitable to use super computer?

5. AvantGo v. Inforover

6. unknown mailer error 5

7. InfoRover vs. AvantGo

8. Help: Ghostview for Windows better fonts?

9. AvantGo or InfoRover weather channels

10. Gadgeteer Reviews AvantGo and InfoRover for Palm OS

11. InfoRover vs AvantGo

12. OS 3.5 and AvantGo/Inforover

13. InfoRover w/o Windows