WANTED: Case for Pilot and JP Systems One-Touch Cable Connection

WANTED: Case for Pilot and JP Systems One-Touch Cable Connection

Post by JG » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

If anyone on the planet has a good case for the Palm III and the JP Systems
One-Touch that is pocketable and can be used while the Pilot is in the

1. WANTED: Pilot case to carry JP Systems One Touch Cable

I have recently purchased the One Touch from JP Systems- nice product.  I
think that I would use it more if there were a better case for teh Pilot
that could hold the Pilot and the connected cable and still enable me to
put the whole thing in my suit or pants pocket.  any suggestions?  The case
on the JP Systems site is too large and not pocketable.

2. FAQ: comp.lang.tcl Frequently Asked Questions (4/5) (Last updated: September 20, 1993)

3. WTB: JP Systems One Touch with Accesslink Pager Cable

4. Batch Plotting Raster Files

5. JP One-Touch Mail

6. LPD

7. JP One-Touch mail source?

8. Q from a newbee

9. Comments on JP Systems 2 Way Pager - Pilot Connection?

10. FS One-Touch sw + PP-to-SkyWriter cable

11. Connection my Palm to Alcatel one touch 501

12. Anyone used JP Systems' Beam Link

13. Where Can One See/Touch/Feel PP Cases?