Non-RPN programmer's calculator?

Post by Nancy Milliga » Mon, 26 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I'm looking for a calculator application for my Palm IIIx that'll support
stuff a programmer needs, like boolean logic, various bases (hex, octal,
decimal).  But I'm not very good at RPN and I don't really need it.
I've got a eval of bincalc but it's RPN and kind of pricey to register.
Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Nancy M.

Non-RPN programmer's calculator?

Post by helph.. » Mon, 26 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm looking for a calculator application for my Palm IIIx that'll support
>stuff a programmer needs, like boolean logic, various bases (hex, octal,
>decimal).  But I'm not very good at RPN and I don't really need it.
>I've got a eval of bincalc but it's RPN and kind of pricey to register.
>Any other suggestions?

>Thanks!

>Nancy M.

 Programmer's Calculator is freeware and does what you want.

http://www.pilotgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?sid=98280319990425...

 Also comes with the source code!

  Scott

----