WordView+ format v.s. regular doc format

WordView+ format v.s. regular doc format

Post by T.T. Le » Mon, 26 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi, I have "Document to go" installed in my Palm IIIx and just
wondering for larger files, which file format (wordview+ or regular
palm doc file format) would have smaller file size?? Thanks!

--
If possible, please cc me a copy of your reply! Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Pass it on: Microsoft vs US: DOJ Report - Palm *Doc format!

NEVER POST BINARIES TO NON-BINARIES GROUPS.

--
Darren Winsper - ICQ 8899775
Stellar Legacy project member - http://www.stellarlegacy.tsx.org

"Microsoft stated that they had very little Monopoly power," stated
Jackson in his findings of fact, "However, upon closer investigation,
we found that not only did they own all the properties on two entire
sides of the board, they also had three houses on Boardwalk and Park Place!"
        --http://www.segfault.org/story.phtml?mode=2&id=3825b6d8-019cd640

2. STEP files between SW97+ and MDT1.2

3. Palm doc format converter for Mac OS X

4. Looking for info on color monitors

5. Program to Convert Web Page to DOC Format

6. Moving OS (Win2k) drive location

7. Palm doc to word/text/something format conversion

8. Wheels on Fire

9. How to break the TomeRaider format off a doc?

10. Tomeraider format doc readers?

11. .doc to palm format conversion

12. DOC file format

13. converting between doc formats