Palm brand m5xx hardcase stylus replacements?

Palm brand m5xx hardcase stylus replacements?

Post by Alan Hoyl » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 00:14:36

I have an m500 hardcase that I've been using since they came out.
Yesterday, I accidently dropped my stylus and the plastic end piece
broke off.  I mean the hook shaped thing that screws in the back and
sits flush with the outside of the case, not the writing tip.  Does
anyone have suggestions as to how to get a replacement part or
complete stylus for this?

-alan

                 Get Horizontal, Play Ultimate.