Here I am again, going for a new Palm to replace the old one. Among the
existing models (don't want an OS5, which is really an ARM1 and will be much
more expensive anyway).
Things to consider:
(1) Can't get a Sony. They won't order it, they won't send it ("Vive le
(2) Really need a bigger screen than the m125, but don't care about color,
unless it's very easy to read under direct sunlight -- probably too
(3) Would like something close to "top of the line", so I don't have to
worry until PalmOS 6 (or at least 5.5) comes out
(4) Won't need a modem
(5) Would like a backup that I can bring with me "just in case"
(6) 8 MB minimum, Graffiti needed, keyboard optional