Import in dateBook

Post by Guido Neuf├ęglis » Sun, 09 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I'm want to import appointments in my datebook application, but i can;t find
any importapllications. Does someone know any?

Thanks

Guido

Import in dateBook

Post by Helphan » Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:00:00

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000 20:08:26 +0200, in comp.sys.palmtops.pilot "Guido

>I'm want to import appointments in my datebook application, but i can;t find
>any importapllications. Does someone know any?

 If you can get them to CSV format, you could use the My Yahoo
Calendar synchronization to import them to your Yahoo calendar, once
there they can be exported back as a Palm .dba file that you can
import to your Palm Desktop.

   Scott

--
http://www.geocities.com/helphand1/