Does One-Touch Mail read mail from AOL

Post by Michael Brook » Fri, 05 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Thats the question and thanks for the help.

Mike

Does One-Touch Mail read mail from AOL

Post by Nick » Fri, 05 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Not in the current version (1.5). There's a new version on the way, so
you might as JP Systems whether it includes AOL (www.jpsystems.com).

You probably already know that one of the other e-mail apps (Handmail,
I think) does it

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:19:23 +0100, "Michael Brooke"

Quote:>Thats the question and thanks for the help.

>Mike

Nick Gordon
The Management Technology Partnership
Milton Keynes UK - where roundabouts go to die
pilotuser at mantech dot co dot uk - if you're not a spammer, work it out

1. One Touch Mail/OmniSky Mail crashes with "Find" function on Visor Prism

Does anybody use One Touch Mail or OmniSky Mail on a Visor Prism?  I
have this application, which was bundled with my Minstrel module, and
I have reason to believe it is causing my Prism to crash.

Whenever I try using the global "Find" function (with the magnifying
glass), it causes my Prism to crash and prompts for reset as soon as
the Find touches the "One Touch Messages" database.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem, and if so, do you know of a
fix or workaround?

2. Ebay- F-15 Strike Eagle by Micropose for Apple II/IIS

3. JP One-Touch Mail

4. Dead laptop - any advice?

5. JP One-Touch mail source?

6. PS2 Greatest Hits *updated*

7. One-Touch Mail

8. ERROR in CF Designer

9. Palm/AOL Mail Which One Best??

10. AOL on Palm - Only AOL mail or Internet?

11. Need: Program to receive sent mail and read mail from pilot

12. Outlook 97 mail-sync w/o retrieving mail first?

13. Palm and AOL mail