Hotsync settings help request

Post by John Ormsb » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I seem to have a problem with my Palm Vx running 3.3. In my Hotsync
connection settings I have two of each type of connection listed. In
other words, there are two 'Palm V Modem', two WorkPad c3 Modem, two
'Direct Serial' and two 'IR to a PC/Handheld' listed.

Can anyone tell me why and what I need to do to delete the duplicates.
If I try to delete any of them I get a 'Default configurations can not
be deleted' error message.

I am wondering if this is related to a problem I have where sometimes I
have to unplug the USB connector and replug it before a hotsync will
work.

Your help is appreciated.

Regards,

John

--
Please remove the STOPSPAM form my email address if you reply via email.

Hotsync settings help request

Post by Steve Litchfie » Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> I seem to have a problem with my Palm Vx running 3.3. In my Hotsync
> connection settings I have two of each type of connection listed. In
> other words, there are two 'Palm V Modem', two WorkPad c3 Modem, two
> 'Direct Serial' and two 'IR to a PC/Handheld' listed.

> Can anyone tell me why and what I need to do to delete the duplicates.

Yes, yes, I get this too, on a TRGpro with OS3.5. Except that I've got
FIVE of each! 8-(

Anyone know for sure the cure before I starting deleting databases with
ZCatalog?

Steve