Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Post by Jim Alle » Thu, 10 Jun 1999 04:00:00



Does anyone know if a Palm Pilot  professional can hotsync with Schedule+?
 
 
 

Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Post by Andy Pastusza » Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:00:00


It can, but only using Intellisync from pumatech (http://www.pumatech.com)

Andy Pastuszak


Quote:> Does anyone know if a Palm Pilot  professional can hotsync with Schedule+?


 
 
 

Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Post by RobZ » Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:00:00


You can also try Dektop to Go by Dataviz at http://\www.dataviz.com

Greetz, Rob


>It can, but only using Intellisync from pumatech (http://www.pumatech.com)

>Andy Pastuszak



>> Does anyone know if a Palm Pilot  professional can hotsync with
Schedule+?

 
 
 

Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Post by RobZ » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00


Yes, I use Desktop to Go from Dataviz. It synchronises DateBook and
Addresses.
Haven't found out yet how to synchronise Memo. This option is not available
in Schedule+ and
somehow, probebly setting the Palm up to synchronise with Schedule+, it does
not sync memo
item to the desktop.

Greetz, Rob


Quote:> Does anyone know if a Palm Pilot  professional can hotsync with Schedule+?

 
 
 

Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Post by Glenna S. Hal » Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:00:00


You can set DesktopToGo to synch datebook w/Schedule+ and the memos with
the Pilot desktop.



> Yes, I use Desktop to Go from Dataviz. It synchronises DateBook and
> Addresses.
> Haven't found out yet how to synchronise Memo. This option is not
available
> in Schedule+ and
> somehow, probebly setting the Palm up to synchronise with Schedule+, it
does
> not sync memo
> item to the desktop.

> Greetz, Rob



> > Does anyone know if a Palm Pilot  professional can hotsync with
Schedule+?

 
 
 

Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Post by RobZ » Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:00:00


Glenna,

Thanks !!!! You solved my problem. Only thing I have to do now is open 2
different applications on my Desktop but that's less then the problem of not
having my data.

Rob



> You can set DesktopToGo to synch datebook w/Schedule+ and the memos with
> the Pilot desktop.



> > Yes, I use Desktop to Go from Dataviz. It synchronises DateBook and
> > Addresses.
> > Haven't found out yet how to synchronise Memo. This option is not
> available
> > in Schedule+ and
> > somehow, probebly setting the Palm up to synchronise with Schedule+, it
> does
> > not sync memo
> > item to the desktop.

> > Greetz, Rob



> > > Does anyone know if a Palm Pilot  professional can hotsync with
> Schedule+?

 
 
 

Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Post by J.A.Morri » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00


I have been using Desktop to Go for more than a year and am happy with
it.

Jim M.


> It can, but only using Intellisync from pumatech (http://www.pumatech.com)

> Andy Pastuszak



> > Does anyone know if a Palm Pilot  professional can hotsync with Schedule+?

 
 
 

Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Post by Glenna S. Hal » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00



Quote:> Is there any freeware available that links the palm pilot to schedule+?

I'm not aware of any.  I bought DataViz Desk to Go and was very satisfied
with it.

G. Hall

 
 
 

Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Post by Shewfe » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00


Is there any freeware available that links the palm pilot to schedule+?
 
 
 

Can PalmPilot hotsync w/ Schedule+?

Post by Silent Nod » Wed, 07 Jul 1999 04:00:00


I use Intellisync...The advantage of this over the Dataviz product for me
is that Intellisync will also interface with Exchange Client 5...So, if
that's your Email client, and you want to be able to sync it to your Palm,
Intellisync would probably be a better choice... The other one that
supports both is called CompanionLink (if I remeber correctly)...




> > Is there any freeware available that links the palm pilot to schedule+?

> I'm not aware of any.  I bought DataViz Desk to Go and was very satisfied
> with it.

> G. Hall

 
 
 

1. WinCE Palm emulator canned

Actually, there is. Check out:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/8604/Beta/PilotCE/

Note, however, that this is essentially a technology demonstration. By the
author's own admission, it's slow, buggy, and doesn't even save the state of
the "Pilot" between executions. A threat to the PalmPilot, it most
definitely is not.

2. ARGH! YAM and AmigaMail woes... grr!

3. PalmPilot 3: How to Synch with MS Exchange/Outlook and Schedule

4. cheap modems in australia ?

5. Sync PalmPilot with desktop scheduling package

6. <NOBR> and Navigation Bars --- HELP!!!

7. Remidner:Free Palmpilot schedule for Bowl Games next week!

8. networking question

9. Synchronizing PalmPilot with Schedule 1.0. How?

10. PalmPilot and Schedule+

11. Scheduling Hotsync with Palm

12. scheduled hotsync in windows?